COVID-19 Emergency Marquee Hire
Emergency and semi-permanent marquees to keep you and your customers, patients and teams safe during the corona virus pandemic.
Long-term hire discounts are also available during this covid-19 outbreak and we also give special discounted rates for all schools, colleges and universities. In these very challenging times with the corona virus pandemic we are pleased to inform all our customers and potential customers that Sky Marquees (based in Surrey) are providing emergency marquee and gazebo structures for hire throughout Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Greater London, and all surrounding areas. This is to help local businesses, GP Surgeries, supermarkets and other shops, local councils, NHS trusts and all Government bodies.
We also assist the 999 emergency services with short notice emergency temporary marquee structures.
We offer all our marquees and gazebos for both short-term and long-term hire at affordable prices.
During this Covid-19 pandemic all our marquees and gazebos are particularly suitable for the following:
1) Sanitising of corona virus patients and also people who are suspected of having corona virus or the symptoms.
2) Screening areas for GP surgeries including cover for flu vaccinations
3) Additional canteen space to enable social distancing to take place
4) Pub gardens where additional social distancing is required
6) Meeting rooms
7) Long-term or short-term temporary warehouse storage
8) Temporary classrooms and school extensions
9) Containment areas
10) Cover for any establishments where queueing is required
11) Locker rooms and any location where storage is required.
We are well-established experts and leaders in all aspects of temporary and semi semi-permanent marquee structures. We offer very competitive rates for all short-term, medium-term and long-term hires.
Please contact us for a quote and/or a site inspection.